Bring a friend, make a friend, share your love of Jesus.
Message for those attending Mass here in Forsyth.
Our Lady of the Ozarks no longer requires the wearing of face covering / mask. Parishioners and visitors may wish to wear face masks, your choice. Our church seats 276 at capacity. With the exception of Christmas and Easter, our normal Sunday attendance is +/- 115 people.
Guests, visitors, neighbors....all are welcomed. Come and celebrate the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass.
Welcome Blessings from our parish family
Whether you are visiting for a short while, have moved here and are joining our parish, or are returning to your Catholic Faith, we want to welcome you to Our Lady of the Ozarks. Our parish is committed to inviting and supporting every parishioner to become a disciple of Christ, building His Kingdom through prayer, fellowship and service to others. We encourage you to connect with the people and ministries of our parish community and look forward to meeting you personally.
Please call the parish office and let the friendship begin.
Reminder --- Reception of Holy Communion at Mass has returned to its proper order, before the final blessings.
Weekend Mass Time: Sunday 8:30 am
Weekday Mass Times: Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation: 30 minutes before Mass Wednesday and Sunday
Remember Dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass continues until further notice.
For those that chose to join us in person, we look forward to seeing at Mass
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 am to 2:00pm
News & Events
Watch here for updates on News, Announcements and any upcoming Events.
To receive OLO email notices please Subscribe.
Our Lady of the Ozarks Mission Statement
We are a unique parish called together from far and near. We bring our talents and our shortcomings, our histories, and our hopes. Most of all, we bring our faith, and together in this faith we grow in loving and serving our parish and our community. We are blessed to belong to Our Lady of the Ozarks Catholic Church.
Readings for the week of July 25, 2021
- Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15
- Monday: Ex 32:15-24, 30-34 / Ps 106:19-20, 21-22, 23 [1a] / Mt 13:31-35
- Tuesday: Ex 33:7-11; 34:5b-9, 28 / Ps 103:6-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [8a] / Mt 13:36-43
- Wednesday: Ex 34:29-35 / Ps 99:5, 6, 7, 9 [cf. 9c] / Mt 13:44-46
- Thursday: Ex 40:16-21, 34-38 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Jn 11:19-27 or Lk 10:38-42
- Friday: Lv 23:1, 4-11, 15-16, 27, 34b-37 / Ps 81:3-4, 5-6, 10-11ab [2a] / Mt 13:54-58
- Saturday: Lv 25:1, 8-17 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 7-8  / Mt 14:1-12
- Next Sunday: Ex 16:2-4, 12-15 / Ps 78:3-4, 23-24, 25, 54 [24b] / Eph 4:17, 20-24 / Jn 6:24-35