Bring a friend, make a friend, share your love of Jesus.
Our Lady of the Ozarks Spring Rummage Sale is happening this month!
Thursday, April 29, 7 am - 4pm
Friday, April 30, 8 am - 4 pm
Saturday, May 1, 8 am - Noon (bag day)
Message for those attending Mass here in Forsyth.
While the City of Forsyth has lifted the face covering / mask Ordinance, we ask that you continue to wear a mask while on campus. Hopefully, we will be able to gather mask free before too long. Thanks for your understanding.
Welcome Blessings from our parish family
Whether you are visiting for a short while, have moved here and are joining our parish, or are returning to your Catholic Faith, we want to welcome you to Our Lady of the Ozarks. Our parish is committed to inviting and supporting every parishioner to become a disciple of Christ, building His Kingdom through prayer, fellowship and service to others. We encourage you to connect with the people and ministries of our parish community and look forward to meeting you personally.
Please call the parish office and let the friendship begin.
Reminder --- Reception of Holy Communion at Mass has returned to its proper order, before the final blessings.
Weekend Mass Time: Sunday 8:30 am
Weekday Mass Times: Wednesday and Friday 9:00 am
Sacrament of Reconciliation: 30 minutes before Mass Wednesday and Sunday
Remember Dispensation from the obligation to attend Mass continues until further notice.
For those that chose to join us in person, we look forward to seeing at Mass
Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8:00 am to 2:00pm
News & Events
Watch here for updates on News, Announcements and any upcoming Events.
To receive OLO email notices please Subscribe.
Our Lady of the Ozarks Mission Statement
We are a unique parish called together from far and near. We bring our talents and our shortcomings, our histories, and our hopes. Most of all, we bring our faith, and together in this faith we grow in loving and serving our parish and our community. We are blessed to belong to Our Lady of the Ozarks Catholic Church.
Readings for the week of April 11, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 4:32-35 / Ps 118:2-4, 13-15, 22-24  / 1 Jn 5:1-6 / Jn 20:19-3
- Monday: Acts 4:23-31 / Ps 2:1-3, 4-7a, 7b-9 [cf. 11d] / Jn 3:1-8
- Tuesday: Acts 4:32-37 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Jn 3:7b-15
- Wednesday: Acts 5:17-26 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [7a] / Jn 3:16-21
- Thursday: Acts 5:27-33 / Ps 34:2 and 9, 17-18, 19-20 [7a] / Jn 3:31-36
- Friday: Acts 5:34-42 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [cf. 4abc] / Jn 6:1-15
- Saturday: Acts 6:1-7 / Ps 33:1-2, 4-5, 18-19  / Jn 6:16-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48